After School & Day Camp Program
The mission of the Inner Strength Martial Arts after school & day camp program is to provide quality care for children in a safe environment, utilizing appropriate martial arts activities to meet individual needs.
After school is dismissed, our staff will transport your child to our full-time facility for a martial arts class, help with homework, and other fun activities.
Our programs offer:
Reliable pick up and transportation from school.
A positive, structured environment.
Regular exercise as part of your child’s day.
Constant supervision by a trained adult.
Volunteers on staff to assist with homework assignments.
Our program is unique in that it transports your child from their school to our facility, provides them with a daily taekwondo class, and snack time. Another thing making our program unique is our volunteers who help your child with their homework. Finishing homework at Inner Strength frees up your child for more family time when they go home.
With our program, your child will learn discipline, self-defense, and gain confidence all in one after school program.
Back To School!
After School Pickup ProgramWeekly Price
- Safe & Affordable Pickup from your child’s school to our location at 9120 Airport Blvd.
- Homework help from parent & teen volunteers to free up more family time when you get home.
- Snack Time (You provide snacks)
- Daily Tae Kwon Do training.
- Children learn self-discipline, respect for each other, and many more positive traits.
- Constant adult supervision whether in Free Play, Homework Help, or on the training floor.
- All ISMA employees in contact with your children are background checked.
- Day camps & early pickup on days school is out early or closed.
- Sibiling Discounts Available